Under general supervision, the Grants Associate manages and supports various administrative and financial functions for grants processing, including data management, contacting and communicating with grantees, reviewing submission and compliance of due diligence information, generating documentation and creating records and files associated with all grants made by the Foundation. This position is responsible for monitoring the status of a grant from inception to payment and coordinating and reviewing grant reporting for the Foundation's domestic and international grants. This position is expected to report onsite 4 days a week and select 1 day a week to work remotely. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Requirements KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
Salary Description: Starting rate is $30/ hourly
Songwriters of North America (SONA), a nonprofit advocacy organization dedicated to fighting for the improved rights of songwriters in the music industry headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, is expanding our team with a new Social Media Specialist role.
The Social Media Sepcialist is a newly created position to help take charge of our to social media strategy and execution, create digital marketing campaigns for online and in-person events, and help grow our presence in songwriting communities throughout the United States.
We are a small but mighty team filled with passionate individuals striving for a better future of equitable pay and legal rights for songwriters and we seek to provide that same fair future for our team as well.
If you are a social media and marketing leader who is passionate about building communities, creating campaigns and driving attendance to in person and online events events and want to grow, or create your career in the music industry, then this role is for you.
The SONA team is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Social Media Specialist to be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties using best practices.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player who will preferably also have experience in event marketing, building and growing a community, and email marketing campaigns.
● Knowledge in:
Pay $20 - $24 an hour, 15 hours per week. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
BroadStage is a contemporary performing arts presenter in Santa Monica that energizes audiences and community through bold performances and personal connection. A proud flagship of Santa Monica College, BroadStage is one of Los Angeles’ leading venues to experience daring artistic performances. BroadStage’s intimate yet strikingly grand 499-seat venue combines the warmth of a small theater with the acoustics and staging of a grand hall. Working in partnership with Santa Monica College, BroadStage is part of the school’s tradition of community service, providing educational programming, master classes, and special events for students, at both K-12 and college levels. Approaching a 15-year anniversary in 2023, we’re expanding to meet a rapidly evolving set of needs for artists, audiences, community, and campus. Under the leadership of Artistic & Executive Director Rob Bailis, BroadStage is broadening its impact through a new artistic vision and expanded venue footprint, celebrating our shared humanity and expanding the role the arts play in the vitality of our diverse community. We believe that through the arts we can design the future we wish to see, evolving our work for a new day, and shaping a world in which we can all proudly live.
BroadStage at Santa Monica Performing Arts Center is seeking an experienced Group Sales & Corporate Engagement Specialist to lead audience outreach efforts related to group sales and corporate partnerships. This position is responsible for group sales revenue goals, strategies, and plan implementation. Under the direction of the Director of Marketing & Communications, the Specialist will proactively research and solicit relevant groups and oversee the organization’s corporate partnership program. This is a revenue-focused position that is goal oriented and dedicated to creating a strong portfolio of corporate partners.
The Group Sales & Corporate Engagement Specialist will serve as a liaison to the community, engaging future BroadStage patrons and sharing the mission, values, and artistic vision of the organization. The ideal candidate will have a strategic mindset, be goal driven, enjoy networking, and have the ability to work both collaboratively and independently while showcasing a dedication to equity, diversity, inclusion, and access.
· Solicit new and existing group purchase accounts to meet and exceed revenue goals through prospecting, outside sales calls, networking events, and written communication.
· Develop and implement group and corporate ticket packages that focus on growing BroadStage’s audience base and establishing deeper relationships with the community.
· Conduct ticket sales, exchanges, and other transactions over the phone and in person for relevant groups and corporate sponsors.
· Develop branded group sales materials and conduct persuasive presentations to prospective patrons.
· Prepare monthly group sales reports and revenue projections
· Manage accounts to achieve guest satisfaction; serve as a concierge for their ticket needs.
· Regularly evaluate processes through surveys and other data, and make recommendations to enhance patron experience and efficiency.
· Work with a community of outside vendors and consultants to achieve group sales revenue goals.
· Work in collaboration with the External Affairs department to create strategies for greater access to key target audience groups
· Maintain and update a group sales and corporate partner database
· Strong interest or experience working in the performing arts, entertainment, or live events
· Database experience, particularly with Patron Manager, is a big plus
· 3-5 years experience in marketing, arts administration, and/or sales
· Excellent project management skills
· Self-starter with abundant curiosity, creativity, and willingness to lean into innovation and learning
· Cultural competency with a diverse group of staff, patrons, and community stakeholders
· Ability to work collaboratively and to professionally represent BroadStage
· Ability to work occasional evenings/weekends at events
· The ability to work offsite in a variety of social environments.
· Must have reliable transportation to and from meetings, presentations, and other special events
This position is based in Santa Monica, California. We are currently working a hybrid, with a flexible onsite schedule that includes attendance of on-site, in-person live events. A return to non-remote, onsite work in the future is possible.
Salary range $65,000-$75,000 commensurate with experience. Full-time, exempt, with benefits including a matching 401K plan.
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and put “Group Sales & Corporate Engagement Specialist” in the subject of the email.
Sound Circle Management is not a headhunter or HR company and is no way involved in the hiring process of these postings. We share these opportunities to be helpful to our readers and community as a whole.
We are under no obligation to post jobs submitted to us. If you would like to have a job posting considered, include all details in your email. We do not open any attachments or click on any links.
We do not post opportunities that do not include the expected salary range.
Copyright © 2023 Sound Circle Management - All Rights Reserved.